We get it. You’re busy, and you’re stressed, and your student loan payments are looming around the corner. To take some unnecessary strain off of your wallet, we’ve put together a list of 27 ways to capitalize on that student ID of yours.
- Ann Taylor: 15% off full priced items in stores and online. If you’re shopping in stores, present your ID. Visit their website and register with UNiDAYS to receive 15% online.
- ASOS: Register to receive 10% off full priced items through UNiDAYS.
- Banana Republic: Recieve 15% off full priced items in stores.
- Brooks Brothers: 15% off in stores with a valid student ID or official acceptance letter.
- Club Monaco: 20% off in stores and online. If you’re going to a Club Monaco store, present your student ID. If you’re shopping online, submit your valid .edu email address to receive an email code.
- Dune London: Register with UNiDAYS and receive 10% off online purchases.
- Goodwill: Show your student ID on Tuesdays and receive 20% off your total purchase.
- J. Crew: Present your student ID at the register and receive 15% off.
- Levi’s: Receive 15% off online orders through UNiDAYS.
- The Limited: Show your student ID and receive 15% off in-store purchases.
- Madewell: Receive 15% off in stores when you present your student ID. Need a new pair of jeans? Bring in an old pair to donate and Madewell will give you $20 off your brand new denim. Find out more here!
- ModCloth: Register and receive 15% off through UNiDAYS.
- Topshop: Register online to receive a Student Beans code. Present this code and enjoy 10% off in stores and online!
- West Elm: Save 15% year round with your student ID or .edu email address!
- Many movie theaters offer student discounts on different days of the week. AMC, Cinemark and Regal are just a few. Check with your local theater to see if there’s a discount available to students with a valid ID.
- Amtrak: Students between the ages of 13 and 25 with a valid student ID are eligible for 15% off the lowest Value or Flexible Fare when booking travel online at least 3 days in advance.
- Greyhound: Students with the Student Advantage Discount Card receive 20% off bus tickets and 40% off shipping.
- Amazon Prime Student: Amazon’s Prime Student program is free to join and includes six months of free two-day shipping as well as email alerts. After the 6-month free trial, students are eligible to receive full Prime membership 50% off.
- Apple Music: Students can receive half-priced membership for up to 48 months.
- Sam’s Club Collegiate Membership: Present your valid student ID and .edu email address at your local Sam’s Club to register for Collegiate Membership. Members will receive discounted membership and a $15 gift card for signing up.
- Spotify Premium: Students receive 50% off Spotify Premium.
- Adobe: Students can save over 60% on Creative Cloud All Apps.
- Apple: Apple offers education pricing on Macs, iPads and iPhones purchased for school.
- Dell: Dell offers special pricing for students on laptops, desktops and more.
- HP: Save up to 20% on HP products through HP Academy.
- Microsoft: Students can save 10% or more in the Microsoft Education Store. Microsoft also offers Microsoft Office 365 University, a 4-year subscription, for $79.99.
There’s a lot of buzz about restaurants that offer a discount or free drink with the purchase of a meal to students with a valid student ID, but these deals are rarely publicized. Many local establishments and national chains like Chipotle, Qdoba, McDonald’s, Chick-Fil-A and Waffle House are rumored to have special deals for you while you study. Before you order, always ask your server or cashier if there is a student discount available. You never know what you could save!
If you’d like to find more discounts that are available you while you study, check out the Student Advantage Card and UNiDAYS. Student Advantage gives you exclusive discounts from national brands, while UNiDAYS offers special limited time discounts and rewards for each and every friend you refer!